Hello to all,
I have a problem with a client trying to send some mails through my mailenable server. It seems that there is some problem with TLS because it fails after 220 TLS goahead.
- mailenable 9.7.5 version installed on a vm which runs 2012 windows server
- valid ssl certificate installed, issued by COMODO
- checked permissions of private keys
- checked phpmailer settings in phplist
- ip of webserver that phplist is installed is whitelisted
mailenable runs at migration mode because I was migrating from a zimbra collaboration server (but this is over)
- diagnostics says that IME_SYSTEM user doesn't have permissions on bin64 and a dll inside that folder
- windows tells me that smtp service cannot bind to port 587 (which I use for tls) , but no other service is using this port
Thanks in advace!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests