MailEnable Forward All [Spam]

For any other discussion relating to MailEnable.

MailEnable Forward All [Spam]

Postby LBateman » Tue May 19, 2009 2:18 pm

I Have a Mailenable server as part of PLESK (8.6) Windows. I have a client who receives around 300 spam per day. Spam Assassin marks about 200 of these as spam.

However I don't see the point in the client downloading this extra 200 emails a day. Is there a way for me to automatically move the messages with subject [SPAM] to another folder/mailbox on the server? This will allow us the ability to manually check the mails at a later date.

Thanks
LBateman

Re: MailEnable Forward All [Spam]

Postby polarisie » Tue May 19, 2009 6:20 pm

LBateman wrote:I Have a Mailenable server as part of PLESK (8.6) Windows. I have a client who receives around 300 spam per day. Spam Assassin marks about 200 of these as spam.

However I don't see the point in the client downloading this extra 200 emails a day. Is there a way for me to automatically move the messages with subject [SPAM] to another folder/mailbox on the server? This will allow us the ability to manually check the mails at a later date.

Thanks

You should be able to do this by setting up FILTER in MailEnable
MXSCAN :: AntiSpam & AntiVirus for MailEnable (now with Spamtrap/Honeypot!)
Built-in SpamAssassin, Clam, MessageSniffer, DNSBL, URLBL, DCC, Senderbase, SpamTrap, ShortCircuit, Content Filters, Disclamers, Archiving and more.
Visit www.mxuptime.com
polarisie

Return to General