My Outlook XP doesn't work fine as Outlook Express does with MailEnable. The reason I find is that Outlook Express doesn't multitask the sending and receiving but Outlook does. May be it has something to do with this.
Here is the error I reveice whenever I ask for a sync from my Outlook.
"Task 'Postmaster - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x8004210A) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receiving (POP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP)."
I shall be very much happy if someone could come up with a good solution.