Deleted Items Still Using Space

genns

Deleted Items Still Using Space

Postby genns » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:53 pm

The user is unable to fully delete items. She has deleted the items from her inbox and the deleted items folder. Her deleted items folder has 74 emails in it. When I check the deleted items folder on the disk she has over 2000 emails. Is there a way to force this to sync up again or can I just delete the emails from her deleted items folder in Windows?

Onlyzen

Re: Deleted Items Still Using Space

Postby Onlyzen » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:43 am

genns wrote:The user is unable to fully delete items. She has deleted the items from her inbox and the deleted items folder. Her deleted items folder has 74 emails in it. When I check the deleted items folder on the disk she has over 2000 emails. Is there a way to force this to sync up again or can I just delete the emails from her deleted items folder in Windows?

Hi Genns,

MailEnable can be uninstalled using Add/Remove Programs under the Windows control panel. MailEnable also creates data files after installation on your server, these will not be automatically removed on uninstall. If you wish to remove these kind of informations, you will need to also delete these MailEnable directories.