CAN´T SEND EMAIL some domais. Reason: ME-E0029

Discussion regarding the Standard version.

CAN´T SEND EMAIL some domais. Reason: ME-E0029

Postby brunooli » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:14 pm

Hello
I am having problems with sending some emails. emails to gmail are not sent, then the sender receives the email saying it was delayed for 30 hours.

EMAIL:
MailEnable: Message delivery has been delayed.

Message is waiting at xxx.net for delivery to gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com.

The message will be retried for another 30 hours.

Reason: ME-E0029: [5C5DCFB050BC40829837B596E7795305.MAI] DATA Command Failed. Transmit File: Communications Error Transmitting File to gmail.com.

what can be? I do not know whether it will be important but this happened after a spam attack ...

thank you
brunooli

Re: CAN´T SEND EMAIL some domais. Reason: ME-E0029

Postby tonyatl » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:04 pm

your comments about a spam attack suggest that gmail may have you blocked. look in your smtp activity log to see if you are getting any 55x error codes which usually indicate that the recipient has actively denied you acccess to their servers, usually because you are a known spam relay station.

gmail may have a service/email address where you can check your status and request access to their servers. earthlink does. mxtools has a utility which checks the integrity of your email system. make sure you have corrected any deficiencies before requesting removal from any block lists. if you are the originator of junk/spam then you have a different problem entirely.
tonyatl

Return to MailEnable Standard Edition