Attachments from scanner

seufer

Attachments from scanner

Postby seufer » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:52 pm

I am trying to get .pdf files scanned from a Dell C2665dnf to open using activesync on my iphone 5s running current firmware. I scan directly to email and the .pdf created will not open on my account when using active sync. When the account is setup without active sync the files will open without a problem. I scan to another user's email and then have the email forwarded to me and it works fine with the active sync setup. The only time it doesn't work is when it is sent from the scanner directly to my email. I have tried using the mail app that comes with the phone and also the outlook app downloaded off of the app store. Any suggestions?

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: Attachments from scanner

Postby MailEnable-Ian » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:44 am

Hi,

It could be the way the scanner is formatting the message. Are you able to lodge a support ticket via the MailEnable support form and provide a copy of the message? You can retrieve the message in raw format by logging into mailbox via the web mail client and right clicking on the message and selecting "Download Source" and attaching the support ticket.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support