Calendar will not sync

seufer

Calendar will not sync

Postby seufer » Wed May 27, 2015 7:36 pm

I am working on getting my phone to sync with the server and cannot get the calendar or contacts to sync. Everything else has been functioning properly to this point. I am supposed to get an option to select the calendar when I click on calendars button in the app? I have not really seen a lot about this and any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Mike Seufer

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Re: Calendar will not sync

Postby MailEnable-Ian » Thu May 28, 2015 4:52 am

Hi,

Can you provide more details on what type of mobile device your trying to configure? How did you go about creating the ActiveSync account on the mobile device?
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support

seufer

Postby seufer » Thu May 28, 2015 1:18 pm

The mobile device is an iPhone 5s with iOs 8.3. I have setup the account manually and with the "installer" that is located on the mobile login site. I worked on this all day and about two hours after I got off work the option to display the my exchange calendar showed up but it does not sync with the server and the same for contacts.

MailEnable-Ian
Site Admin

Postby MailEnable-Ian » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:13 am

Hi,

Try enable the Activesync logging and filter on the mailbox in question. The following article explains the process:

http://www.mailenable.com/kb/content/article.asp?ID=me020611

Once you have the logs enabled lodge a support ticket with MailEnable and provide a copy of the logs for a technician to assist in troubleshooting.
Regards,

Ian Margarone
MailEnable Support