Sync problem across multiple devices

edumetz16
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:14 pm

Sync problem across multiple devices

Postby edumetz16 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:25 pm

Hi all.

First of all I have to say my experience with mailenable has not been good at all. I have had issues since the first time I installed the professional version to get activesync support.

The system worked well the first few months but after that it has been a complete mess. My clients are constantly complaining about email and especially those who use activesync. I myself use activesync on my server for my domain and it doesn't work well at all.

My server is a dedicated server running plesk on IIS 7.

Issues have been happening on my Android phone, customers' iPhones and have also had crash issues with Outlook 2013. So basically nothing is working as of should.

My main concern now is that one of my clients (as well as myself) is not getting his email synced in his iPhone and he is of course very upset by this situation.

I have the latest MailEnable version as of today. And this happens across all versions of iOS and android.

I need help ASAP.

Thanks

tomr
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:58 pm

Re: Sync problem across multiple devices

Postby tomr » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:38 pm

I too had many problems with active sync. What has worked for me as a fix is to run version 2 , 32 bit .net for the mailenable protocols. I was running fine for many months and then all of a sudden big problems again. I went to check the protocols and the .net version had change. Must have been one of the updates. this works for me your mileage may very. I am running IIS 6.0 and 8.60 enterprise.

--tom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest